A bright RED HEART is the symbol of Valentine’s Day. The color signifies passion, and the heart is traditionally the source of love, so let’s don our Valentine’s Day aprons and beat it into the kitchen to celebrate our special valentine with a tasty treat: Valentine Smoothie Delight.
This simple recipe shows your lover you are thinking about them, and it’s the thought that counts! The color of this yummy drink is a blend of red and pink, but close enough to a RED HEART to make it passionate, delectable and scrumpt-il-icious! A great way to set the mood with your Special Other.
Valentines Day Smoothie Delight
- 1 banana
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 slice watermelon
- 2 Fancy straws - one for your valentine and one for you!
- Put banana, apple juice, raspberries, yogurt and honey into a blender
- Blend to a smooth consistency
- Pour into a large glass, put watermelon slice on edge, and insert straws
- Find a romantic sunset and drink together!
- Repeat step 4 for the other side of the sandwich. When it reaches your desired brown level, remove from the pan and enjoy!